Pizza Kit Instructions & Video Tutorials
Hey pizza lovers!
Please find some instructions below in order to give your dough and pizzas the love they deserve. You will see video tutorials below from our head chef Joe on both our traditional oven method and our frying pan method (worth a try if you haven't used this method before!).
If your dough has risen too much you’ll just have to knock it back a little, to do so please follow the steps below.
1) Leave your dough in the plastic pot it rose in.
2) Make a fist with your hand and push it firmly into the centre of the dough ball.
3) Fold the edges of the dough into the center to form a ball.
4) Remove the ball from the plastic container.
You will need to keep the dough and other ingredients in the fridge until you want to makes your pizzas. The dough can last 2-3 days if refrigerated. If you have a really cold fridge you might just need to leave it out a little before you start cooking.
You can freeze the dough if you like but we recommend only doing it for maximum a month really.
How to freeze your dough:
1) Oil the ball of dough (this will help you remove it from the freezer bag when thawed). You can lightly coat it with olive oil or spray it with oil or baking spray.
2) Place it in a freezer bag or two layers of plastic wrap. Store your pizza dough in the freezer until you need it. It will keep indefinitely but is best used within a month.
You will need a baking tray big enough for your pizza(s).
1) Preheat your oven to the highest temperature possible.
2) While the oven is heating up place your baking paper on your tray.
3) Sieve the flour evenly over the paper.
4) Using either your hands, a well floured rolling pin or bottle of wine, shape/flatten your dough evenly to form your pizza base. Aim to leave a decent/deep crust around the edges.
5) Place your dough on the tray and spread the tomato base and place your toppings on top.
6) Place your pizza in the oven on middle shelf for approximately 10-15 minutes (check it throughout).
We hope that went to plan! Please ping us a photo on the gram @passo.london #passopizzakit.