The fresh pasta can be kept in the fridge for up to five days. The sauces can be frozen for three months or kept in the fridge for up to five days.
1) Fill a suitable sized saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
2) Add enough salt to the water until it’s salty, around three tablespoons (please do this because we have not salted the pasta for this reason).
3) Add your pasta and put on a timer for 4 minutes.
4) Heat another saucepan to a medium to high heat with a decent chunk of butter and then add your sauce.
5) When the pasta is cooked take two tablespoons of your salty water and add it to the sauce. Then drain the pasta.
6) Add the pasta to your sauce and shake the pan until the pasta is covered in the sexy rich sauce. Taste to see if any salt and pepper is needed.
7) Well done, hopefully you just created a masterpiece. Time to plate up!
Please ping us a photo of your efforts on the gram @passo.london.